The Pegasus Difference: Constant Innovation
Constant innovation is a key element of our Four Pillars of Performance – leveraging the latest in cleaning and facility services practices and technology to better serve as a partner to our customers, not just another vendor.
Systems and Processes
Throughout our decades-long history, Pegasus Building Services has introduced cutting-edge ideas and technology to maintain strict standards of cleanliness in facilities of all types. This approach includes the use of:
- A SmartColor™ cleaning system that combines cleaning technology with the productivity and sanitation benefits of visual coding
- Chemical dilution systems
- HEPA-grade backpack vacuums
- The comprehensive Halo Infection Control System
Pegasus Building Services offers a full array of cleaning and contamination services, including consultation, mechanical cleaning, complete fogging decontamination and advanced floor-safety applications.
PegWeb is an innovative, proprietary customer portal created by experts with more than 40 years of in-depth experience in facility cleaning services. With PegWeb, our customers can tell at a glance the state of cleaning at their facilities. PegWeb provides 24-hour-a-day access to online documentation via any web browser (including records related to cleaning, training and safety), while also making these functions possible:
- Generate work requests
- View the status of work requests
- Enter customer feedback
- Update work orders and inspections
- View site-specific specifications / MSDS OSHA documentation
Pegasus Executive Dashboard
Pegasus management team is able to review and monitor their performance over time and respond to deficiencies, if any, with proper training.
Pegasus Client Dashboard
Pegasus clients are able to review Pegasus’ performance over time based on number of inspections, support tickets issued and average resolution time. Client are informed in real-time of all Pegasus’ activities at the touch of a button.
Quality Inspection Report Notification
Pegasus client are notified via email of immediately following a Quality Inspection outlining the detailed results. Clients are kept formed every step of the way giving them transparency and holding Pegasus accountable.
PegWeb also has quality and inspection management capabilities enabling customers to maintain a consistent and systematic process for collecting, analyzing and plotting key inspection data. With PegWeb:
- All inspections are conducted via a mobile device.
- Inspection results are stored online (no more paper).
- The customer is notified of inspections via email.
- Inspection results are easily accessible online.